Providing you the specialized care you need and deserve.
Patient Portal is a secure web-based system that will allow you tosend and receive communication from your physician, schedule an appointment,request a prescription refillandobtain educational information from the comfort of your home or office.
Pacific Cardiovascular Associates Medical Group
Cardiologists serving all of Orange County
Signing up for Patient Portal is a quick 6 step process:
- Request an enrollment token. You may obtain an enrollment token from your physicians' nurse at your next scheduled appointment or by calling 877-430-7337.
- Your enrollment token will be sent to your personal email. Please check your email inbox and look for an email from Pacific Cardiovascular Associates Medical Group “Welcome to NextGen Patient Portal”.
- NOTE: If you are having difficulty viewing this email please add nextmd.com to your contact list, address list or do not block list to ensure Patient Portal emails are not filtered to spam.
- Within the email you will see your enrollment token number at the top of the page. Please save this number, you will need it when you register for your Patient Portal Account.
- Please click the link provided in the email labeled “Click here to go to Patient Portal”
- Once you click the link you will be directed to a Terms and Conditions page – click “I Accept”.
- You will then be lead to an Enrollment Validation page where you are asked to provide your security token, date of birth and email address. Once you have filled in these blanks, click “Submit”.
Once you have successfully created your patient portal account please go to the upper right hand corner and select the “My Chart” tab to Request Health Record. This will allow us to populate your information in your Patient Portal account.
Logging in to Patient Portal:
If you have already signed up for Patient Portal you may log into your account at www.nextmd.com/
Frequently Asked Questions: